Det verkar som att du använder Internet Explorer.
Tyvärr har Internet Explorer inte fått några riktiga uppdateringar sedan 2015, då Microsoft introducerade sin nya webbläsare Edge. Som ett resultat har inte Explorer stöd för moderna webbtekniker, vilket resulterar i att moderna webbsidor (som denna) inte visas ordentligt.
Länkarna nedan hjälper dig installera en ny webbläsare, ifall du inte redan har en.
It seems like you are using Internet Explorer.
Unfortunately, Internet Explorer has not received any real attention since 2015, when Microsoft introduced their new web browser Edge. As a result, Internet Explorer does not support modern web technologies, which means that modern websites (such as this one) will not display as intended.
The links below will help you install a new web browser, if you do not already have one installed.
15 November 2017, 08:30 CET
Sdiptech AB (publ) publishes Interim Report for the third quarter (July-September 2017)
The Interim Report will be available on the Company's website: www.sdiptech.com.
Profit growth in quarter driven by good performance in acquired niches
· Net sales increased by 35.3 percent to SEK 254.3 million (187.9)
· EBITA increased to SEK 30.1 million (24.5)
· Earnings after tax for the period for remaining operations amounted to SEK 12.7 million (17.0)
· Profit for the period for remaining operations attributable to the Parent Company's shareholders amounted to SEK 11.1 million (16.1)
· Earnings per ordinary shares, less dividends on preferred shares, amounted to SEK 0.25 (0.59)
· During the period, AVA Monitoring AB was acquired. AVA develops and sells fully automated and cloud-based measurement systems for monitoring vibration and noise
January to September
· Net sales increased by 48.6 percent to SEK 737.4 million (496.4)
· EBITA increased to SEK 74.3 million (55.9)
· Earnings after tax for the period for remaining operations amounted to SEK 35.8 million (37.8)
· Profit for the period for remaining operations attributable to the Parent Company's shareholders amounted to SEK 32.4 million (33.6)
· Earnings per ordinary share for remaining operations, less dividends on preferred shares, amounted o SEK 0.85 (1.09)
· Cash flow from continuing operations amounted to SEK 36.2 million (2.4)
Significant events after the closing date
· On October 31, Sdiptech acquired Tello Service Partner AB, specialized in roof repainting and installation of personal protection on roofs, with annual sales of approximately SEK 32 million
· On November 1, Sdiptech acquired Polyproject Environment AB, specialized in bespoke components and facilities for cleaning contaminated liquids, gases and water, with annual sales of approximately SEK 39 million
Sdiptech AB's ordinary Series B share is traded under the short name SDIP B with ISIN code SE0003756758.
Sdiptech AB's preferred shares are traded under the short name SDIP PREF with ISIN code SE0006758348.
Sdiptech AB's Certified Adviser at NASDAQ First North Stockholm is Erik Penser Bank. More information is available on the Company's website: www.sdiptech.com
For additional information, please contact:
Jakob Holm, CEO, +46 761 61 21 91, email@example.com
Carl Johan Åkesson, CFO, +46 708 30 70 57, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sdiptech AB is a technology group with a primary focus on urban infrastructures. The Group offers deeply niched services and products for both expanding and renovating rapidly growing metropolitan areas. The company is based in Stockholm.
Sdiptech AB (publ) is required to disclose this information pursuant to EU Market Use Regulation 596/2014. The information was provided by the above contact persons for publication on 15 November 2017 at 08:30 CET.