Det verkar som att du använder Internet Explorer.
Tyvärr har Internet Explorer inte fått några riktiga uppdateringar sedan 2015, då Microsoft introducerade sin nya webbläsare Edge. Som ett resultat har inte Explorer stöd för moderna webbtekniker, vilket resulterar i att moderna webbsidor (som denna) inte visas ordentligt.
Länkarna nedan hjälper dig installera en ny webbläsare, ifall du inte redan har en.
It seems like you are using Internet Explorer.
Unfortunately, Internet Explorer has not received any real attention since 2015, when Microsoft introduced their new web browser Edge. As a result, Internet Explorer does not support modern web technologies, which means that modern websites (such as this one) will not display as intended.
The links below will help you install a new web browser, if you do not already have one installed.
16 August 2017, 08:00 CET
Sdiptech AB (publ) publishes Interim Report for the second quarter (April-June 2017)
The Interim Report will be available on the Company's website: www.sdiptech.com.
Reduced earnings in the second quarter - but an increase for the first half of the year
· Net sales rose to SEK 245.9 million (195.2)
· EBITA decreased to SEK 16.4 million (25.1)
· Profit/loss after tax for the period was SEK 2.9 million (17.4)
· Profit for the period attributable to the Parent Company's shareholders amounted to SEK 2.4 million (13.5)
· Earnings per ordinary share, less dividends on preferred shares, were negative in the amount of SEK 0.04 (0.47)
· Sdiptech's Series B share was listed on First North Premier as of 12 May 2017, in conjunction with a new share issue of SEK 500 million (before issue costs) to finance future acquisitions
· During the period, acquisitions were completed of the Austrian companies ST Liftsystem GmbH and Aufzüge Friedl GmbH, with total annual sales of approximately SEK 70 million
First six months
· Net sales to SEK 483.1 million (308.4)
· EBITA increased to SEK 44.1 million (31.4)
· Earnings after tax for the period for remaining operations amounted to SEK 23.0 million (20.2)
· Profit for the period attributable to the Parent Company's shareholders amounted to SEK 21.3 million (21.1)
· Earnings per ordinary share, less dividends on preferred shares, amounted to SEK 0.60 (0.49)
· Cash flow from current operations totalled SEK 21.5 million (27.6)
Significant events after the closing date
· On 5 July, Sdiptech acquired AVA Monitoring, a manufacturer of cloud-based measurement systems for monitoring vibration and noise in conjunction with infrastructure projects, with annual sales of approximately SEK 28 million
Sdiptech AB's ordinary Series B share is traded under the short name SDIP B with ISIN code SE0003756758.
Sdiptech AB's preferred shares are traded under the short name SDIP PREF with ISIN code SE0006758348.
Sdiptech AB's Certified Adviser at NASDAQ First North Stockholm is Erik Penser Bank. More information is available on the Company's website: www.sdiptech.com
For additional information, please contact:
Jakob Holm, CEO, +46 761 61 21 91, email@example.com
Carl Johan Åkesson, CFO, +46 708 30 70 57, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sdiptech AB is a technology group with a focus on urban infrastructures. The Group offers deeply niched services and products for both expanding and renovating rapidly growing metropolitan areas. The registered office is in Stockholm, Sweden.
Sdiptech AB (publ) is required to disclose this information pursuant to Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 on market abuse. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 08:00 CET on 16 August 2017.