Det verkar som att du använder Internet Explorer.
Tyvärr har Internet Explorer inte fått några riktiga uppdateringar sedan 2015, då Microsoft introducerade sin nya webbläsare Edge. Som ett resultat har inte Explorer stöd för moderna webbtekniker, vilket resulterar i att moderna webbsidor (som denna) inte visas ordentligt.
Länkarna nedan hjälper dig installera en ny webbläsare, ifall du inte redan har en.
It seems like you are using Internet Explorer.
Unfortunately, Internet Explorer has not received any real attention since 2015, when Microsoft introduced their new web browser Edge. As a result, Internet Explorer does not support modern web technologies, which means that modern websites (such as this one) will not display as intended.
The links below will help you install a new web browser, if you do not already have one installed.
Do you want to be part of building a business that is relentlessly focused on improving future infrastructures? Join a listed, fast-growing technology company in the center of Stockholm with operations in Scandinavia, the UK and Central Europe.
Sdiptech was founded in 2014 with a vision to build more sustainable, efficient and safe societies by acquiring and developing technology companies in, among other things, water, energy, air, transportation, and communication. Within Sdiptech, each individual company has its own deep niche and after an acquisition has been completed, the subsidiaries continue to conduct their operations decentralized so that development and important decisions remain close to the end customer.
Sdiptech is growing rapidly and we are therefore now looking for top performing students to join the M&A team and to support deal sourcing activities. Our M&A process is completely managed in-house, which gives us full control and enables us to proactively create our future.
You will join a dynamic company with a diverse group of people. We have backgrounds from entrepreneurship, top-tier management consultancies, venture capital and corporate finance. We enjoy working together and have a strong commitment to deliver excellent results as a team.
What to expect:
• Unique opportunity to be part of a listed company that is shaping the way modern metropolitan areas are meeting ever-increasing demands in a sustainable way
• As we are a young organization, you will be an integral part of decision meetings and present your ideas in front of senior executives
• You will mainly focus on sourcing and identifying potential acquisition opportunities but as priorities shift, you might also support commercial due diligence work or the creation of business cases While working with us, you will develop a solid understanding of the complex acquisition process including the corresponding evaluation of commercial, financial and legal aspects.
• Start Date: As soon as possible
• Application deadline: We will handle applications as they come in
• Commitment: Full-time or Half-time (50%)
• Location: SDIPTECH HQ (Nybrogatan 39, 114 39 Stockholm)
The ideal candidate will possess:
• An interest in expanding commercial/strategic business understanding
• Excellent interpersonal skills, strong business & financial acumen, and ability to think creatively • Ability to work independently and take initiative on projects • Strategic thinking and strong presentation skills
• A positive and flexible attitude
• Valid EU work visa
Send your application (CV, cover letter and grades) to:
ERIK KEMSIES +46 731 58 56 13 firstname.lastname@example.org
JOAKIM VISTRÖM +46 735 14 40 91 email@example.com